Eddie Lack will don the pads as the Hurricanes host the Red Wings
The Carolina Hurricanes are starting Eddie Lack in goal on Monday as they host the Detroit Red Wings.
Lack has been one of the hottest goalies in the NHL as of late, winning four consecutive starts and five of his last six. He owns a 5-1-0 record with a .950 save percentage and a 1.34 goals-against average since March 5.
Lack owns a 3-2-0 record with a .938 save percentage and a 1.76 goals-against average in seven home starts this season.
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Matt Murray (lower-body) considered week-to-week for Penguins November 28th, 2017
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) won't play Thursday night November 16th, 2017
- Bruins' Brad Marchand (undisclosed) won't play in next two games November 14th, 2017
- Brad Marchand (upper body) to return to Bruins on Friday November 10th, 2017
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) not playing on Wednesday night November 8th, 2017
- Flames tap Mike Smith to start in goal on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Mike Smith starting between the crease for Flames on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Mike Smith starting at goalie for the Flames on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Mike Smith making his Flames debut on Wednesday October 4th, 2017
- Flames will have Brian Elliott in goal as they look for first win of the playoffs April 17th, 2017
- Jon Gillies will make his NHL debut for Calgary on Thursday April 6th, 2017