Cam Ward will try to stifle the Panthers' offense for Carolina
Carolina Hurricanes goalie Cam Ward will get the nod on Tuesday against the Florida Panthers.
Ward is 2-1-3 over his last six starts, having allowed at least three goals in each of those games. He is 23-20-11 on the season, and his .904 save percentage and 2.71 goals-against average are his worst marks since the 2013-2014 season.
Ward is only our 21st-ranked fantasy goalie among the 22 starters in action on Tuesday. numberFire's models project him for 23.8 saves, 2.6 goals against and a 27.0 percent chance of scoring a win.
- Matt Murray (lower-body) considered week-to-week for Penguins November 28th, 2017
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) won't play Thursday night November 16th, 2017
- Bruins' Brad Marchand (undisclosed) won't play in next two games November 14th, 2017
- Brad Marchand (upper body) to return to Bruins on Friday November 10th, 2017
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) not playing on Wednesday night November 8th, 2017
- Ducks' Ryan Getzlaf (face) might miss two months following surgery November 7th, 2017
- Scott Darling will start in net for Hurricanes on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Jaccob Slavin inks a seven-year extension with the Hurricanes July 12th, 2017
- Eddie Lack wrapping up the season for Carolina April 9th, 2017
- Hurricanes starting Eddie Lack on Thursday April 6th, 2017
- Cam Ward likely to man goal for Hurricanes on Tuesday April 4th, 2017
- Cam Ward starting in goal for Carolina on Thursday March 30th, 2017