Panthers' Luke Kuechly underwent shoulder surgery after season
Carolina Panthers linebacker Luke Kuechly underwent surgery on his right shoulder after the season.
This explains why Kuechly was absent from last month's Pro Bowl. We tentatively expect him to be ready for training camp this offseason.
Kuechly recorded 125 tackles (74 solo) with 2 sacks, 3 interceptions, 5 pass deflections, 1 forced fumble, and 1 touchdown in 15 games last season.
- Steelers making no 'attempts to move' Martavis Bryant February 23rd, 2018
- David Harris retires after 11 NFL seasons February 23rd, 2018
- Report: 'Stunner' if Dolphins don't trade Jarvis Landry February 23rd, 2018
- Rams likely to move on from Trumaine Johnson February 23rd, 2018
- Chiefs reportedly finalizing deal to send Marcus Peters to Rams February 23rd, 2018
- Seahawks unlikely to tag Sheldon Richardson February 22nd, 2018
- Panthers could use franchise tag on Graham Gano February 22nd, 2018
- Panthers could release Jonathan Stewart this offseason February 21st, 2018
- Panthers unlikely to tag free agent Andrew Norwell February 20th, 2018
- Free agent Julius Peppers 'leaning toward' returning for 17th season February 19th, 2018
- Panthers' Luke Kuechly underwent shoulder surgery after season February 13th, 2018
- Panthers' Devin Funchess (shoulder) officially active against Saints January 7th, 2018