Texans' C.J. Fiedorowicz mulling retirement
Houston Texans tight end C.J. Fiedorowicz (concussions) revealed he is considering retirement.
Fiedorowicz has suffered four concussions since December 2016. The 26-year-old tight end says he plans on reporting for the Texans' offseason program and OTAs.
Fiedorowicz averaged 3.9 FanDuel points in five games last season, with 14 catches (22 targets) for 127 scoreless yards.
- Steelers making no 'attempts to move' Martavis Bryant February 23rd, 2018
- David Harris retires after 11 NFL seasons February 23rd, 2018
- Report: 'Stunner' if Dolphins don't trade Jarvis Landry February 23rd, 2018
- Rams likely to move on from Trumaine Johnson February 23rd, 2018
- Chiefs reportedly finalizing deal to send Marcus Peters to Rams February 23rd, 2018
- Panthers could use franchise tag on Graham Gano February 22nd, 2018
- Texans will release Brian Cushing February 19th, 2018
- Texans' C.J. Fiedorowicz mulling retirement February 12th, 2018
- Texans' Deshaun Watson (ACL) resumes running February 6th, 2018
- Texans' Deshaun Watson (knee) expected to be "on the field throwing with his teammates" during OTAs February 1st, 2018
- Texans sign coach Bill O'Brien to a four-year extension January 13th, 2018
- Texans' Deshaun Watson (knee) ahead of schedule January 2nd, 2018