Eagles' Jay Ajayi projected for 67 total yards against Vikings Sunday
Philadelphia Eagles running back Jay Ajayi will face a tough test against the Minnesota Vikings in the NFC Championship game.
The Vikings boast the best overall defense in terms of points allowed per game in 2017. They also finished first in total yards allowed and second in rushing yards allowed this season. Ajayi tallied 98 total yards in Philadelphia's win over the Falcons on Sunday.
Our models project Ajayi to rush for 56.5 yards to go along with 10.66 receiving yards against the Vikings.
- Steelers making no 'attempts to move' Martavis Bryant February 23rd, 2018
- David Harris retires after 11 NFL seasons February 23rd, 2018
- Report: 'Stunner' if Dolphins don't trade Jarvis Landry February 23rd, 2018
- Rams likely to move on from Trumaine Johnson February 23rd, 2018
- Chiefs reportedly finalizing deal to send Marcus Peters to Rams February 23rd, 2018
- Panthers could use franchise tag on Graham Gano February 22nd, 2018
- Report: Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) could miss training camp February 21st, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) undergoes surgery on torn rotator cuff February 21st, 2018
- LeGarrette Blount hopes to re-sign with Eagles February 19th, 2018
- Colts hire Eagles' OC Frank Reich to be the team's new head coach February 11th, 2018
- Alshon Jeffery helps Eagles win Super Bowl LII with early touchdown February 5th, 2018
- LeGarrette Blount runs for 90 yards and a touchdown as Eagles win Super Bowl LII February 5th, 2018