Zach Ertz limited to three catches while Eagles advance to NFC Championship
Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz caught 3-of-5 targets for 32 yards in Saturday's Divisional Round win over the Atlanta Falcons.
For the majority of the season, Ertz was ultra-effective in the Philadelphia passing game. He served as Carson Wentz' security blanket over the middle, but he's seen a drop in production since Nick Foles took over under center. There's a chance that the Falcons were just a tough matchup though, so he could bounce back against next week's opponent.
The Eagles will do battle with the winner of the Minnesota Vikings and New Orleans Saints. Ertz' 4.7 FanDuel points constituted a second straight week below 5 FD points and came up well short of his season-average (11.8).
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Steelers' Eli Rogers suffered torn ACL in Divisional Round loss January 19th, 2018
- Vikings' Andrew Sendejo (concussion) expected to play in NFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor will try to bounce back in NFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Jake Elliott projected for minimal action in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' LeGarrette Blount projected for single-digit carries in NFC Championship January 17th, 2018
- Corey Clement continues to have low-volume role in Eagles offense January 17th, 2018
- Eagles' Trey Burton not expected to play a big role on Sunday January 17th, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery will look to continue success versus Vikings on Sunday January 17th, 2018