Alshon Jeffery leads Eagles with 61 yards in Divisional Round win
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Alshon Jeffery hauled in four catches for 61 yards in Saturday's 15-10 win over the Atlanta Falcons.
The Eagles limited Nick Foles in the passing game, especially in the second half. In doing so, Jeffery garnered just five targets, which tied a team-high. His longest reception went for 21 yards as he helped lead the team to an appearance in next week's NFC Championship.
At $7,200, Jeffery produced 8.1 FanDuel points against the Falcons. That's below his projected output of 11.4 and his season-average of 10.5. We shouldn't expect much better in next week's game versus the Minnesota Vikings or New Orleans Saints.
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Steelers' Eli Rogers suffered torn ACL in Divisional Round loss January 19th, 2018
- Vikings' Andrew Sendejo (concussion) expected to play in NFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor will try to bounce back in NFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Jake Elliott projected for minimal action in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' LeGarrette Blount projected for single-digit carries in NFC Championship January 17th, 2018
- Corey Clement continues to have low-volume role in Eagles offense January 17th, 2018
- Eagles' Trey Burton not expected to play a big role on Sunday January 17th, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery will look to continue success versus Vikings on Sunday January 17th, 2018