Jeremy Maclin (knee) inactive for Ravens in Week 17
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jeremy Maclin will not play in Sunday's game versus the Cincinnati Bengals due to a knee injury.
Maclin's did not practice all week, but head coach John Harbaugh was optimistic about him suiting up in the season finale. Instead, he will finish the regular season by sitting out his second-straight game.
In 12 games this season Maclin caught 40 passes for 440 yards and 3 touchdowns.
- Eric Ebron signs 2-year deal with Colts worth $15 million March 19th, 2018
- Cody Latimer signs deal with Giants March 19th, 2018
- Jarius Wright, Panthers reportedly come to terms March 19th, 2018
- Update: Sam Bradford's deal with Cardinals worth $40 million over 2 years March 19th, 2018
- Patriots acquire Cordarrelle Patterson from Raiders March 18th, 2018
- Bucs sign Vinny Curry to three-year deal March 17th, 2018
- Ravens not ruling out re-signing Mike Wallace March 17th, 2018
- Danny Woodhead retires after 10 NFL seasons March 17th, 2018
- Ravens releasing wideout Jeremy Maclin March 14th, 2018
- Ravens sign Ryan Grant to $29 million contract March 14th, 2018
- Ravens, free agent John Brown agree on deal March 13th, 2018
- Report: 'Stunner' if Dolphins don't trade Jarvis Landry February 23rd, 2018