Titans' Taywan Taylor to see an increased role in Week 3
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Taywan Taylor is expected to see an increased role with Corey Davis (hamstring) out in Week 3, per ESPN's Cameron Wolfe.
Taylor has only seen 3 targets on the season, but Davis has accounted for 13 of the team's 64 passing targets, and his absence will leave significant volume to go around.
numberFire's models don't expect this increased opportunity to translate into production for Taylor, projecting him for fewer than 1 target against the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday.
- Raiders' Jared Cook projected for another quiet game in Week 7 October 17th, 2017
- Bengals' A.J. Green is on pace for career-best in receiving yards October 17th, 2017
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliot granted temporary restraining order, can play in Week 7 October 17th, 2017
- Bills' Lesean McCoy still looking for first touchdown in 2017 October 17th, 2017
- Bills' Tyrod Taylor gets a good matchup against the Bucs in Week 7 October 17th, 2017
- Colts' Robert Turbin (arm) out for remainder of season October 17th, 2017
- Derrick Henry's workload in Week 6 a 'good model' for Titans October 17th, 2017
- Marcus Mariota (hamstring) avoids setbacks as Titans turn focus to Week 7 October 17th, 2017
- DeMarco Murray battling hamstring tightness, will play Week 7 for Titans October 17th, 2017
- Titans' Corey Davis (hamstring) ruled out for Week 7 October 17th, 2017
- Delanie Walker unable to find end zone again for Titans in Week 6 October 17th, 2017
- Rishard Matthews goes for 69 receiving yards in Titans' win October 17th, 2017