Titans' Taywan Taylor to see an increased role in Week 3
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Taywan Taylor is expected to see an increased role with Corey Davis (hamstring) out in Week 3, per ESPN's Cameron Wolfe.
Taylor has only seen 3 targets on the season, but Davis has accounted for 13 of the team's 64 passing targets, and his absence will leave significant volume to go around.
numberFire's models don't expect this increased opportunity to translate into production for Taylor, projecting him for fewer than 1 target against the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday.
- Raiders' Amari Cooper (ankle) ruled out for Week 15 December 15th, 2017
- Steelers' Smith-Schuster (hamstring) questionable to face Patriots December 15th, 2017
- Seattle's Mike Davis (ribs) not listed on final injury report for Week 15 December 15th, 2017
- Rams' Robert Woods (shoulder) to return Sunday against Seahawks December 15th, 2017
- Dolphins' Damien Williams (shoulder) doubtful to play against Buffalo December 15th, 2017
- Saints' Alvin Kamara clears concussion protocol ahead of Week 15 December 15th, 2017
- Titans' Rishard Matthews not expected to play a bigger role in Week 15 December 14th, 2017
- Titans' Marcus Mariota (knee) practicing in full ahead of Week 15 December 14th, 2017
- Titans' Marcus Mariota (knee) doesn't have serious injury December 11th, 2017
- Titans' DeMarco Murray has another quiet performance in Week 14 December 11th, 2017
- Titans' Derrick Henry scores touchdown on 8 touches in Week 14 December 11th, 2017
- Titans' Delanie Walker cools down in loss to Arizona December 11th, 2017