Ezekiel Elliott will play at least Cowboys' next two games
Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott's hearing in the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals is scheduled for October 2.
Elliott will be eligible to play for at least the next two games as he awaits the appeal trial. If the NFL wins their motion to stay the suspension, Elliott could be forced to serve his six-game suspension beginning in Week 5.
After putting up a career-low eight rushing yards on nine carries in Week 2, our models project Elliott to rebound with 18.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $8,800 against the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday.
- Eric Ebron signs 2-year deal with Colts worth $15 million March 19th, 2018
- Cody Latimer signs deal with Giants March 19th, 2018
- Jarius Wright, Panthers reportedly come to terms March 19th, 2018
- Update: Sam Bradford's deal with Cardinals worth $40 million over 2 years March 19th, 2018
- Patriots acquire Cordarrelle Patterson from Raiders March 18th, 2018
- Bucs sign Vinny Curry to three-year deal March 17th, 2018
- Cowboys to release cornerback Orlando Scandrick March 17th, 2018
- Cowboys expected to place franchise tag on DeMarcus Lawrence February 19th, 2018
- Dez Bryant expected to remain with Cowboys in 2018 January 26th, 2018
- Cowboys would prefer to not use franchise tag on Demarcus Lawrence January 25th, 2018
- Jerry Jones: Dez Bryant expected back with Cowboys next season January 23rd, 2018
- Dez Bryant seen as 'distraction' on Cowboys' sidelines January 23rd, 2018