Ezekiel Elliott will play at least Cowboys' next two games
Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott's hearing in the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals is scheduled for October 2.
Elliott will be eligible to play for at least the next two games as he awaits the appeal trial. If the NFL wins their motion to stay the suspension, Elliott could be forced to serve his six-game suspension beginning in Week 5.
After putting up a career-low eight rushing yards on nine carries in Week 2, our models project Elliott to rebound with 18.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $8,800 against the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday.
- Raiders' Amari Cooper (ankle) ruled out for Week 15 December 15th, 2017
- Steelers' Smith-Schuster (hamstring) questionable to face Patriots December 15th, 2017
- Seattle's Mike Davis (ribs) not listed on final injury report for Week 15 December 15th, 2017
- Rams' Robert Woods (shoulder) to return Sunday against Seahawks December 15th, 2017
- Dolphins' Damien Williams (shoulder) doubtful to play against Buffalo December 15th, 2017
- Saints' Alvin Kamara clears concussion protocol ahead of Week 15 December 15th, 2017
- Cowboys' Jason Witten in plus matchup against the Raiders in Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Alfred Morris totals 85 yards on 22 touches in Cowboys' win December 10th, 2017
- Dak Prescott throws for 3 TDs in Cowboys' win over Giants December 10th, 2017
- Dez Bryant finds the end zone as Cowboys rout Giants December 10th, 2017
- Rod Smith racks up 160 yards and 2 touchdowns in Cowboys' Week 14 win December 10th, 2017
- Tyron Smith (back) and La'El Collins (back) on right track for Cowboys in Week 14 December 10th, 2017