Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott to remain active for now
Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott‘s preliminary injunction of his six-game suspension will remain in place after the NFL's motion was denied.
Things are now in the hands of the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the main takeaway is that this increases the likelihood Elliott remains active for the entire season.
Elliott was projected for 17.3 FanDuel points in Week 2, but he finished with just 4.2 points in Sunday's loss to the Denver Broncos after totaling just 8 yards on 9 rush attempts.
- Raiders' Amari Cooper (ankle) ruled out for Week 15 December 15th, 2017
- Steelers' Smith-Schuster (hamstring) questionable to face Patriots December 15th, 2017
- Seattle's Mike Davis (ribs) not listed on final injury report for Week 15 December 15th, 2017
- Rams' Robert Woods (shoulder) to return Sunday against Seahawks December 15th, 2017
- Dolphins' Damien Williams (shoulder) doubtful to play against Buffalo December 15th, 2017
- Saints' Alvin Kamara clears concussion protocol ahead of Week 15 December 15th, 2017
- Cowboys' Jason Witten in plus matchup against the Raiders in Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Alfred Morris totals 85 yards on 22 touches in Cowboys' win December 10th, 2017
- Dak Prescott throws for 3 TDs in Cowboys' win over Giants December 10th, 2017
- Dez Bryant finds the end zone as Cowboys rout Giants December 10th, 2017
- Rod Smith racks up 160 yards and 2 touchdowns in Cowboys' Week 14 win December 10th, 2017
- Tyron Smith (back) and La'El Collins (back) on right track for Cowboys in Week 14 December 10th, 2017