Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott to remain active for now
Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott‘s preliminary injunction of his six-game suspension will remain in place after the NFL's motion was denied.
Things are now in the hands of the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the main takeaway is that this increases the likelihood Elliott remains active for the entire season.
Elliott was projected for 17.3 FanDuel points in Week 2, but he finished with just 4.2 points in Sunday's loss to the Denver Broncos after totaling just 8 yards on 9 rush attempts.
- Eric Ebron signs 2-year deal with Colts worth $15 million March 19th, 2018
- Cody Latimer signs deal with Giants March 19th, 2018
- Jarius Wright, Panthers reportedly come to terms March 19th, 2018
- Update: Sam Bradford's deal with Cardinals worth $40 million over 2 years March 19th, 2018
- Patriots acquire Cordarrelle Patterson from Raiders March 18th, 2018
- Bucs sign Vinny Curry to three-year deal March 17th, 2018
- Cowboys to release cornerback Orlando Scandrick March 17th, 2018
- Cowboys expected to place franchise tag on DeMarcus Lawrence February 19th, 2018
- Dez Bryant expected to remain with Cowboys in 2018 January 26th, 2018
- Cowboys would prefer to not use franchise tag on Demarcus Lawrence January 25th, 2018
- Jerry Jones: Dez Bryant expected back with Cowboys next season January 23rd, 2018
- Dez Bryant seen as 'distraction' on Cowboys' sidelines January 23rd, 2018