Seahawks' Pete Carroll 'anxious to see' Chris Carson's growth
Seattle Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll said that he is "anxious to see how [Chris Carson] grows", according to 49ers.com's Joe Fann.
Carroll spoke highly of his 22-year-old back and suggested that he has even more to offer than we saw from his Week 1 performance. Carroll's comments on Carson's growth and the possibility of his role expanding are also promising when talking the rookie's workload going forward. That is, if Thomas Rawls' (ankle) return doesn't do damage to his snap count in Week 2.
According to our algorithms, Carson shouldn't carry a big load in the Seahawks matchup with the San Francisco 49ers. In the packed backfield, the youngster's projected for just 19.1 rushing yards, 0.20 touchdowns and 6.6 FanDuel points at a price of $5,200.
- Browns' Duke Johnson: My job to make plays September 26th, 2017
- Mike Wallace promises improvement from Ravens versus Steelers September 26th, 2017
- Broncos' coach won't fault Trevor Siemian for trying to make plays September 26th, 2017
- 49ers' Carlos Hyde projects as a top-20 running back in Week 4 September 26th, 2017
- Rams' Sean McVay: Sammy Watkins' ability to track balls is rare and elite September 26th, 2017
- Lions' Ameer Abdullah faces stiff test in Week 4 September 26th, 2017
- Seahawks uncertain about severity of Doug Baldwin's groin strain September 26th, 2017
- Seahawks' Jimmy Graham gets on track with 7 catches for 72 yards September 25th, 2017
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson tosses 4 touchdowns in Week 3 loss September 25th, 2017
- Chris Carson starts for the Seahawks again in Week 3 September 25th, 2017
- Thomas Rawls held without a touch in Seahawks' loss to Tennessee September 25th, 2017
- Seahawks' Doug Baldwin (groin) undergoing MRI, injury not expected to be serious September 25th, 2017