Seahawks' Pete Carroll 'anxious to see' Chris Carson's growth
Seattle Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll said that he is "anxious to see how [Chris Carson] grows", according to 49ers.com's Joe Fann.
Carroll spoke highly of his 22-year-old back and suggested that he has even more to offer than we saw from his Week 1 performance. Carroll's comments on Carson's growth and the possibility of his role expanding are also promising when talking the rookie's workload going forward. That is, if Thomas Rawls' (ankle) return doesn't do damage to his snap count in Week 2.
According to our algorithms, Carson shouldn't carry a big load in the Seahawks matchup with the San Francisco 49ers. In the packed backfield, the youngster's projected for just 19.1 rushing yards, 0.20 touchdowns and 6.6 FanDuel points at a price of $5,200.
- Dallas' Alfred Morris a non-factor in loss to Chargers November 23rd, 2017
- Rod Smith the only Cowboy to find the end zone in Thursday's Thanksgiving thrashing November 23rd, 2017
- Cowboys' Dez Bryant held in check in blowout loss November 23rd, 2017
- Tyrell Williams finds the end zone for the Chargers on Thursday November 23rd, 2017
- Hunter Henry turns in a strong showing in Chargers' Thanksgiving victory November 23rd, 2017
- Melvin Gordon has an inefficient game, Chargers blow out Cowboys anyway November 23rd, 2017
- Seahawks think Thomas Rawls is trying too hard November 23rd, 2017
- Mike Davis (groin) 'unlikely' to play for Seahawks in Week 12 November 21st, 2017
- Paul Richardson gains 56 receiving yards in Seahawks' loss to Falcons November 21st, 2017
- Seahawks' Tyler Lockett catches 4 passes for 37 yards in Week 11 November 21st, 2017
- Jimmy Graham catches 7 passes for 58 yards and 1 touchdown for Seahawks in Week 11 November 21st, 2017
- Doug Baldwin finds end zone for Seahawks in Week 11 loss November 21st, 2017