49ers' Brian Hoyer had quick trigger in Week 1
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Brian Hoyer is the signal caller that was quickest at getting the ball out in Week 1, according to the Associated Press' Josh Dubow.
At 1.85 seconds per pass, Hoyer was the fastest to get rid of the ball in his Week 1 start against the Carolina Panthers. He was 0.19 seconds faster than the next-closest quarterback, Derek Carr (2.04 seconds per pass). This shouldn't come as a surprise given Hoyer's 4.2 adjusted yards per attempt, which ranks 26th of 31 eligible passers.
In Week 2's meeting with the Seattle Seahawks and their elite defense, don't expect anything better than Hoyer's Week 1 line (193 yards, 0 touchdowns and 1 interception). At $6,300, his projected output of 12.8 FanDuel points is the 4th-lowest among Sunday's starters.
- Dallas' Alfred Morris a non-factor in loss to Chargers November 23rd, 2017
- Rod Smith the only Cowboy to find the end zone in Thursday's Thanksgiving thrashing November 23rd, 2017
- Cowboys' Dez Bryant held in check in blowout loss November 23rd, 2017
- Tyrell Williams finds the end zone for the Chargers on Thursday November 23rd, 2017
- Hunter Henry turns in a strong showing in Chargers' Thanksgiving victory November 23rd, 2017
- Melvin Gordon has an inefficient game, Chargers blow out Cowboys anyway November 23rd, 2017
- Patriots' Tom Brady (ankle) back at practice on Thursday November 23rd, 2017
- Tom Brady not practicing due to Achilles issue, considered 'fine' for Patriots November 22nd, 2017
- Chris Hogan (shoulder) remains out Wednesday for Patriots November 22nd, 2017
- Danny Amendola totals 66 yards and a score as Patriots win November 19th, 2017
- Tom Brady has big day as Patriots blow past Raiders November 19th, 2017
- James White quiet as Patriots win in Mexico City November 19th, 2017