Bills' Tyrod Taylor faces significant challenge against Panthers in Week 2
Buffalo Bills' quarterback Tyrod Taylor will take on the Carolina Panthers in Week 2.
The Panthers allowed 217 total yards against the 49ers in Week 1 and limited the Niners to just 166 yards passing. Taylor expects to get wide receivers Jordan Matthews and Zay Jones more involved this week. "Those outside targets will definitely come," said Taylor, who threw for 224 yards and two TDs in Week 1. "It's a game of matchups. Each game is different, and we want to be able to take advantage of those matchups."
Our models rank Taylor as the 18th-best quarterback in Week 2. We have the Virginia Tech alum down for 16.03 completions, 194.41 passing yards, 0.99 touchdowns and 33.50 rushing yards on 5.59 attempts. That would amount to 15.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,400 on this Sunday's slate.
- Dallas' Alfred Morris a non-factor in loss to Chargers November 23rd, 2017
- Rod Smith the only Cowboy to find the end zone in Thursday's Thanksgiving thrashing November 23rd, 2017
- Cowboys' Dez Bryant held in check in blowout loss November 23rd, 2017
- Tyrell Williams finds the end zone for the Chargers on Thursday November 23rd, 2017
- Hunter Henry turns in a strong showing in Chargers' Thanksgiving victory November 23rd, 2017
- Melvin Gordon has an inefficient game, Chargers blow out Cowboys anyway November 23rd, 2017
- Kelvin Benjamin (knee) misses Bills' practice again November 23rd, 2017
- Kelvin Benjamin (knee) not practicing Wednesday, Bills say he's day-to-day November 22nd, 2017
- Bills name Tyrod Taylor Week 12 starter November 22nd, 2017
- Bills 'still evaluating' the quarterback situation for Week 12 November 20th, 2017
- Kelvin Benjamin exited Bills' Week 11 loss with a knee injury November 20th, 2017
- Bills' Tyrod Taylor totals 2 touchdowns in relief of Nathan Peterman November 19th, 2017