Bills' Tyrod Taylor faces significant challenge against Panthers in Week 2
Buffalo Bills' quarterback Tyrod Taylor will take on the Carolina Panthers in Week 2.
The Panthers allowed 217 total yards against the 49ers in Week 1 and limited the Niners to just 166 yards passing. Taylor expects to get wide receivers Jordan Matthews and Zay Jones more involved this week. "Those outside targets will definitely come," said Taylor, who threw for 224 yards and two TDs in Week 1. "It's a game of matchups. Each game is different, and we want to be able to take advantage of those matchups."
Our models rank Taylor as the 18th-best quarterback in Week 2. We have the Virginia Tech alum down for 16.03 completions, 194.41 passing yards, 0.99 touchdowns and 33.50 rushing yards on 5.59 attempts. That would amount to 15.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,400 on this Sunday's slate.
- Browns' Duke Johnson: My job to make plays September 26th, 2017
- Mike Wallace promises improvement from Ravens versus Steelers September 26th, 2017
- Broncos' coach won't fault Trevor Siemian for trying to make plays September 26th, 2017
- 49ers' Carlos Hyde projects as a top-20 running back in Week 4 September 26th, 2017
- Rams' Sean McVay: Sammy Watkins' ability to track balls is rare and elite September 26th, 2017
- Lions' Ameer Abdullah faces stiff test in Week 4 September 26th, 2017
- Charles Clay scores second touchdown of season in Bills' win September 25th, 2017
- Tyrod Taylor leads Bills to upset win over Broncos September 24th, 2017
- LeSean McCoy with a quiet game in Bills' win over Broncos September 24th, 2017
- Jordan Matthews projected to lead the Bills in receptions in Week 3 September 21st, 2017
- Charles Clay (knee) limited at Bills' practice Wednesday September 20th, 2017
- Tyrod Taylor will remain Bills' starting quarterback in Week 3 September 18th, 2017