Chargers won't be targeting Ronnie Stanley
The San Diego Chargers won't be taking Notre Dame tackle Ronnie Stanley with the No. 3 overall pick, FOX Sports' Alex Marvez reports.
It's looking more and more like the Bolts are zeroed in on Oregon defensive end DeForest Buckner, although Florida State defensive back Jalen Ramsey is also a possibility. The Bolts have major needs on both lines, but San Diego could field a quality offensive line if the unit in place simply gets better injury luck.
San Diego ranked 19th in Adjusted Offensive Net Expected Points (NEP) per play and 29th in Adjusted Defensive NEP per play. They need to land a quality player, regardless of position.
- Steelers making no 'attempts to move' Martavis Bryant February 23rd, 2018
- David Harris retires after 11 NFL seasons February 23rd, 2018
- Report: 'Stunner' if Dolphins don't trade Jarvis Landry February 23rd, 2018
- Rams likely to move on from Trumaine Johnson February 23rd, 2018
- Chiefs reportedly finalizing deal to send Marcus Peters to Rams February 23rd, 2018
- Panthers could use franchise tag on Graham Gano February 22nd, 2018
- Dontrelle Inman traded to Bears for seventh-round draft pick October 25th, 2017
- Charges' Mike Williams suffers herniated disc June 6th, 2017
- Chargers' Keenan Allen plans on being ready for camp March 21st, 2017
- Geno Smith drawing interest from Chargers, Browns March 14th, 2017
- Ravens make things official with Danny Woodhead March 9th, 2017
- Chargers re-sign Jahleel Addae March 8th, 2017