New England's Sony Michel ranked among Week 2's top 15 running backs
New England Patriots running back Sony Michel is projected by our models for 13.5 FanDuel points against the Miami Dolphins.
Michel's Week 2 FanDuel price is $6,800 against the Dolphins. After struggling in Week 1, the Patriots' explosive back has a great opportunity to bounce back against a leaky Miami run defense rated 32rd overall by numberFire's power rankings.
Our models forecast Michel to rush for 83.5 yards on 19.0 attempts.
- Rams' Todd Gurley projected for 76.3 rushing yards in Week 3 September 20th, 2019
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey ranked as Week 3's RB2 September 20th, 2019
- Eagles' Zach Ertz projected for 9.1 targets in Week 3 September 20th, 2019
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (quad) questionable for Week 3 against the Atlanta Falcons September 20th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (calf) questionable for Week 3 against the Atlanta Falcons September 20th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Mike Evans ranked as Week 3's WR5 September 20th, 2019
- Patriots release wide receiver Antonio Brown September 20th, 2019
- Antonio Brown remains eligible for Patriots, on track for Week 3 September 18th, 2019
- Sony Michel carries the ball 21 times in New England's Week 2 victory over Miami September 15th, 2019
- Tom Brady throws for two touchdowns and rushes for one in New England's Week 2 Victory over Miami September 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will play in Week 2 for New England September 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown 'expected to play' for New England in Week 2, per report September 14th, 2019