Washington's Derrius Guice reportedly still not cleared to play in games
Washington Redskins running back Derrius Guice (ACL, hamstring) has still not been cleared to play in games, per John Keim of ESPN.
Guice has been participating in practice as he recovers from knee surgery, that cost him all of 2018, and a hamstring strain suffered earlier this summer. Head coach Jay Gruden is unsure when and if Guice will be able to play in any preseason games. The running back is expected to be brought along slowly this season as he shares backfield reps with Adrian Peterson and Chris Thompson.
numberFire projects Guice as the RB32 in fantasy with 743.9 rushing yards, 206.9 receiving yards, and 5.2 touchdowns on 187.7 total touches in 2019.
- Cowboys 'very optimistic' Ezekiel Elliott ends holdout by Week 1 August 23rd, 2019
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper dealing with 'muscle strain' in his foot August 23rd, 2019
- Cam Newton (foot sprain) expected to play Week 1 for Carolina August 23rd, 2019
- Jaron Brown likely to start as Seattle's second receiver August 23rd, 2019
- Bears' Anthony Miller (ankle) may be limited to start year August 22nd, 2019
- Michael Crabtree officially signs with Cardinals August 22nd, 2019
- Redskins' Jordan Reed placed in NFL concussion protocol August 23rd, 2019
- Derrius Guice expected to play in Washington's next preseason game August 19th, 2019
- Washington's Case Keenum reportedly on track to start in Week 1 of the regular season August 18th, 2019
- Case Keenum reportedly the 'front-runner' to start for Washington August 13th, 2019
- Washington's Derrius Guice reportedly still not cleared to play in games August 13th, 2019
- Washington's Terry McLaurin 'showered with praise' in camp August 7th, 2019