Hamidou Diallo withdraws from NBA Draft, returning to Kentucky
Kentucky Wildcats guard Hamidou Diallo has withdrawn from the NBA Draft and is returning to school in the fall.
Diallo performed exceptionally well at the NBA Draft combine, intriguing many NBA scouts with his off-the-chart athleticism. However, without a firm commitment that he would be selected in the first-round, Diallo decided to go back to Kentucky to showcase his talents, increasing the chance he could be a top pick in the 2018 NBA Draft. Diallo enrolled at Kentucky and was practicing with the team in mid-January but will make his college debut in the fall.
Diallo exploded for a 44.5" vertical, the highest of any player at the NBADraft Cobine.
- Justin Jackson will play another season for Maryland May 24th, 2017
- Purdue getting Vince Edwards back for another year May 24th, 2017
- Tony Bradley leaving North Carolina after one season May 24th, 2017
- Moritz Wagner returning to Michigan for his junior season May 24th, 2017
- Michigan won't have DJ Wilson back next season May 24th, 2017
- Mark Alstork transferring from Wright State to Illinois May 24th, 2017
- De'Aaron Fox will workout for Philadelphia on Saturday June 14th, 2017
- Malik Monk to workout for 76ers on Thursday June 14th, 2017
- De'Aaron Fox worked out for Lakers on Tuesday June 13th, 2017
- Hamidou Diallo withdraws from NBA Draft, returning to Kentucky May 25th, 2017
- Kentucky's Bam Adebayo hires an agent, will remain in draft April 24th, 2017
- Isaiah Briscoe joining Kentucky teammates in the 2017 NBA Draft April 7th, 2017