Melo Trimble struggles from long range in Maryland's loss to Iowa
Maryland Terrapins junior guard Melo Trimble went 1-for-9 from three and 4-for-13 overall for only 10 points in Saturday's upset loss to the Iowa Hawkeyes.
Trimble has now been off with his shot the last two games, making only 8-of-25 (32.0%) shots from the floor and 2-of-15 (13.3%) from beyond the arc for 10.5 points per game. The Terrapins, not coincidently have lost both games and are now on a three-game losing streak at the wrong time.
Trimble and the Terapins are virtual locks for the NCAA Tournament (90.5% probability by our models) but have seen their projected seeding fall to seven in our latest brackets.
- Hamidou Diallo withdraws from NBA Draft, returning to Kentucky May 25th, 2017
- Purdue getting Vince Edwards back for another year May 24th, 2017
- Tony Bradley leaving North Carolina after one season May 24th, 2017
- Moritz Wagner returning to Michigan for his junior season May 24th, 2017
- Michigan won't have DJ Wilson back next season May 24th, 2017
- Mark Alstork transferring from Wright State to Illinois May 24th, 2017
- Justin Jackson will play another season for Maryland May 24th, 2017
- Melo Trimble leaving Maryland for the NBA March 30th, 2017
- Melo Trimble struggles from long range in Maryland's loss to Iowa February 26th, 2017
- Maryland loses Michal Cekovsky for the rest of the season February 20th, 2017
- Melo Trimble's 27 points not enough as Maryland loses to Wisconsin February 19th, 2017
- Melo Trimble has a career-night in Maryland's win over Northwestern February 16th, 2017