Melo Trimble has a career-night in Maryland's win over Northwestern
Maryland Terrapins junior guard Melo Trimble scored a career-high 32 points with 4 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal and 1 block in Wednesday's win over the Northwestern Wildcats.
Trimble was 12-for-17 from the floor including 4-for-5 from beyond the arc. The 12 made field goals were a season-high as he broke out of a shooting slump. He had gone 16-for-52 (30.8 percent) in the previous four games.
Trimble is averaging 17.2 points, 3.5 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game this season.
- Hamidou Diallo withdraws from NBA Draft, returning to Kentucky May 25th, 2017
- Purdue getting Vince Edwards back for another year May 24th, 2017
- Tony Bradley leaving North Carolina after one season May 24th, 2017
- Moritz Wagner returning to Michigan for his junior season May 24th, 2017
- Michigan won't have DJ Wilson back next season May 24th, 2017
- Mark Alstork transferring from Wright State to Illinois May 24th, 2017
- Justin Jackson will play another season for Maryland May 24th, 2017
- Melo Trimble leaving Maryland for the NBA March 30th, 2017
- Melo Trimble struggles from long range in Maryland's loss to Iowa February 26th, 2017
- Maryland loses Michal Cekovsky for the rest of the season February 20th, 2017
- Melo Trimble's 27 points not enough as Maryland loses to Wisconsin February 19th, 2017
- Melo Trimble has a career-night in Maryland's win over Northwestern February 16th, 2017