Pelicans' Frank Jackson suffers broken right foot
New Orleans Pelicans point guard Frank Jackson broke his right foot and will undergo surgery on Friday.
Jackson had a stress fracture in his right foot earlier this year and had surgery in May. The rookie will now undergo his second surgery in less than four months and will miss most, if not all of training camp, and likely a good portion of the first month or two of the season.
Jackson averaged 10.9 points, 25 rebounds, and 1.7 assists in 24.9 minutes per game in his one-and-only college season with the Duke Blue Devils in 2016-17. He was selected with the first pick of the second round (31 overall) in the 2017 NBA Draft.
- DeAndre Jordan double-doubles in Clippers' win on Wednesday November 23rd, 2017
- Suns' T.J. Warren double-doubles with 20 points in loss to Bucks November 23rd, 2017
- Hornets' Nicholas Batum (elbow) travels to Cleveland, listed as questionable for Friday November 23rd, 2017
- Jeremy Lamb has a strong offensive showing in Hornets' win over Wizards November 23rd, 2017
- Will Barton's 20 points not enough as Nuggets get blown out by Houston November 23rd, 2017
- Malcolm Brogdon plays 41 minutes in Bucks' victory on Wednesday November 23rd, 2017
- Anthony Davis drops 29 points in Pelicans' win on Wednesday November 23rd, 2017
- DeMarcus Cousins double-doubles for Pelicans in win over Spurs November 23rd, 2017
- Pelicans' Tony Allen (knee) will play Wednesday against Spurs November 21st, 2017
- DeMarcus Cousins receives flagrant 2, ejected from Pelicans' win over Thunder November 21st, 2017
- Jrue Holiday goes for 18 points, 4 rebounds in Pelicans' win November 21st, 2017
- Rajon Rondo plays season-high 30 minutes on Monday night November 21st, 2017