Kings' Zach Randolph charged with two misdemeanors following arrest
Sacramento Kings power forward Zach Randolph was charged with misdemeanor possession and misdemeanor resisting arrest after an August 9th arrest in Los Angeles.
Randolph was initially arrested for felony possession of marijuana with intent to sell, but prosecutors have reduced the charges down to the two misdemeanors. If convicted, Randolph could face a maximum of one year in prison but he's unlikely to see a jail cell with it being his first offense. It's more likely that Z-Bo is put on probation and ordered to do some type of community service. That's not the look the front office wanted the veteran to bring to a rebuilding Kings team. If Randolph faces any type of suspension for his actions, Skal Labissiere and Willie Cauley-Stein should see an increase in minutes to start the season.
Randolph signed a 2-year deal worth $24 million this summer. At 36 years old, he brings his 14.1 points and 8.2 rebounds per game to a team that finished 25th in our power rankings a year ago.
- Timberwolves' Jimmy Butler (right knee) to receive an MRI on Saturday February 23rd, 2018
- Timberwolves' Jimmy Butler (right leg) helped off the court on Friday night February 23rd, 2018
- Patty Mills starting for the Spurs on Friday night February 23rd, 2018
- Wesley Johnson starting for the Clippers on Friday February 23rd, 2018
- Aron Baynes (elbow) makes an early exit on Friday for Boston February 23rd, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (hip) is back in the Jazz's starting lineup on Friday February 23rd, 2018
- Zach Randolph will start at power forward for Sacramento on Thursday February 22nd, 2018
- Kings' Garrett Temple starting with De'Aaron Fox out on Thursday February 22nd, 2018
- Kosta Koufos (illness) will not play on Thursday for the Kings February 22nd, 2018
- De'Aaron Fox (pink eye) will not play for Kings on Thursday February 22nd, 2018
- Kings' Skal Labissiere (shoulder) probable to return Thursday February 22nd, 2018
- De'Aaron Fox (pink eye) questionable for Kings on Thursday February 22nd, 2018