Mariners' Ryon Healy undergoing tests for hand injury
Seattle Mariners infielder Ryon Healy is undergoing tests for a hand injury.
Healy has been dealing with a lingering hand issue since the beginning of offseason work and the Mariners are awaiting further information on the extent of the injury. The 26-year-old was acquired from the Oakland Athletics in November.
Healy slashed .271/.302/.451 with 25 home runs, 66 runs scored, and 78 RBI across 605 plate appearances last season.
- Francisco Liriano, Tigers reportedly agree to one-year deal February 23rd, 2018
- Orioles' Jonathan Schoop battling elbow bursitis February 23rd, 2018
- Pirates acquire Corey Dickerson from Rays February 22nd, 2018
- Daniel Hudson headed to Rays after trade with Pirates February 22nd, 2018
- Dodgers' Austin Barnes dealing with elbow discomfort February 22nd, 2018
- Angels' Chris Young dealing with Grade 1 right calf strain February 22nd, 2018
- Athletics' Matt Chapman's (hand) X-rays come back clean February 23rd, 2018
- Athletics' Matt Chapman undergoing MRI on right hand February 22nd, 2018
- Stephen Piscotty traded from Cardinals to Athletics in exchange for minor leaguers December 14th, 2017
- Dustin Garneau is starting behind the plate for Oakland October 1st, 2017
- Franklin Barreto is starting for the A's on Sunday afternoon October 1st, 2017
- Athletics' Matt Chapman hitting second on Sunday afternoon October 1st, 2017