Lonnie Chisenhall not in Indians' Game 5 lineup
Cleveland Indians outfielder Lonnie Chisenhall is absent from the starting lineup on Wednesday against the New York Yankees.
With southpaw C.C. Sabathia on the hill for the Yankees, Chisenhall will sit out the deciding Game 5. Austin Jackson is in left field and hitting sixth.
Our Matchup Heat Map has the Indians with a 4.31 implied total, which is the highest on the Wednesday playoff slate.
- Francisco Liriano, Tigers reportedly agree to one-year deal February 23rd, 2018
- Orioles' Jonathan Schoop battling elbow bursitis February 23rd, 2018
- Athletics' Matt Chapman's (hand) X-rays come back clean February 23rd, 2018
- Athletics' Matt Chapman undergoing MRI on right hand February 22nd, 2018
- Pirates acquire Corey Dickerson from Rays February 22nd, 2018
- Daniel Hudson headed to Rays after trade with Pirates February 22nd, 2018
- Indians' Danny Salazar (shoulder) has progressed to throwing from 75 feet February 20th, 2018
- Cleveland signs Rajai Davis to a minor league contract February 17th, 2018
- Indians' Danny Salazar (shoulder inflammation) 'a couple weeks behind' February 15th, 2018
- Michael Brantley not in Indians' ALDS Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Lonnie Chisenhall not in Indians' Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Austin Jackson starting in left field for Game 5 in Cleveland October 11th, 2017