Boston's Andrew Benintendi ejected from Tuesday's game
Boston Red Sox outfielder Andrew Benintendi was ejected from Tuesday's game in the fifth inning for arguing balls and strikes.
Benintendi took issue with a strike call in his third at-bat of the night and was tossed. He was replaced in the lineup and field by Sam Travis.
Benintendi finished 0-for-2 with a walk and a run scored on Tuesday.
- Dodgers' Cody Bellinger dealing with left knee tendinitis June 26th, 2019
- Craig Kimbrel to be activated by the Cubs Thursday June 26th, 2019
- Oakland-St. Louis expected to start at 7:30 PM ET Wednesday June 26th, 2019
- A's-Cardinals to start in a rain delay Wednesday June 26th, 2019
- Mariners' Mitch Haniger (groin) hoping to take batting practice this weekend June 26th, 2019
- Giancarlo Stanton (knee) to be placed on 10-day IL by Yankees June 26th, 2019
- Andrew Benintendi out for Red Sox with fatigued legs June 26th, 2019
- Sandy Leon squatting for Red Sox in Wednesday's finale June 26th, 2019
- Christian Vazquez out of Red Sox's lineup Wednesday June 26th, 2019
- White Sox-Red Sox expected to start at 7:30 PM ET Tuesday June 25th, 2019
- Rafael Devers hitting second for Red Sox Tuesday June 25th, 2019
- Marco Hernandez starting for Red Sox versus White Sox June 25th, 2019