Mitch Moreland starting for Red Sox versus Rockies
Boston Red Sox first baseman Mitch Moreland is starting on Wednesday versus right-hander German Marquez and the Colorado Rockies on Wednesday.
Moreland is replacing Steve Pearce at first base and handling cleanup duties.
numberFire's models expect Moreland to score 8.9 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He's priced at $3,700.
- Greg Allen batting second Wednesday for Indians August 21st, 2019
- Oscar Mercado out of Indians' lineup Wednesday August 21st, 2019
- Tyler Naquin starting for Indians against Mets August 21st, 2019
- Logan Morrison batting sixth for Philadelphia Wednesday August 21st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki sitting Wednesday for Washington August 21st, 2019
- Yan Gomes catching for Nationals on Wednesday August 21st, 2019
- Red Sox's Marco Hernandez starting Wednesday August 21st, 2019
- Sam Travis starting Wednesday for Red Sox August 21st, 2019
- Mitch Moreland sitting for Red Sox on Wednesday August 21st, 2019
- Brock Holt on Boston's bench against Phillies August 21st, 2019
- Red Sox's Sam Travis receives Tuesday off August 20th, 2019
- Boston's Jackie Bradley Jr. starting in center field on Tuesday August 20th, 2019